Dr. Ibraheem Hijazi specialises in complex shoulder and knee sports medicine injuries, Minimally-invasive, state-of-the-art, arthroscopic techniques are used to accelerate the recovery process for challenging conditions such as Anterior cruciate ligamment reconstruction, meniscal repair ,rotator cuff disease, shoulder instability, as well as shoulder and elbow arthritis and stiffness. Dr Hijazi routinely performs, ACL and rotator cuff repairs, including revision repairs. He is a highly skilfull in Joint replacement of the Shoulder, Elbow, Hip and Knee.
He trained at the highly reputable Imperial College School of Medicine and followed the UK training to a Consultant level where he worked for 22 years before returning to his home country Jordan. Dr Hijazi has research interests in knee and shoulder instability work and he did extensive research on reconstruction of the unstable knee at Imperial College/London, he lectured extensively on advanced surgical techniques to surgeons at both national and international forums.
He is constantly invited to present his work in regional and international Orthopaedic forums.
- Knee Surgery
- Shoulder Surgery
- Elbow Surgery
- Sports Medicine
- MD, Imperial College of Science, Technology and Medicine
- Residency, UK higher Surgical training Programme
- Fellowships, University of Liverpool Shoulder Unit, England
- Trauma fellowship, Tampa General hospital, USA
- North west Orthopaedic rotation(UK)
- Liverpool Shoulder Unit, UK
- Tampa General Hospital , USA Trauma
- Fellowship of the Royal College of Surgeons in Orthopaedic Surgery (FRCSorth)
- UK Certificate of Completion of Specialist Training (UK CCST)